I’ll say from the get-go that this This Little Piggy Says Hello card is not quick and easy but……it sure is cute!
Once again, these little piggies are among those I stamped and colored with Stampin’ Up!’s soon to be released Stampin’ Blends a few days ago. After all the stamping and coloring I started making the actual cards. This card was based on one I saw on Pinterest. I loved the peek-a-boo windows. I’m sure there’s more than one person out there who remembers Laugh In. These piggies remind me of those characters peeking out of their little doors/windows.
I used quite a few supplies for this card:
Here are a few tips:
- Card base: Basic Gray card stock, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″, folded and burnished with a Bone Folder.
- Brick wall: 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Whisper White card stock placed in the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder that has been inked up on both sides. You can choose which side you want to show on your card.
- Big Shot: using Laying Circle Framelits, cut out circles and scallop rings and attach rings to card front.
- Big Shot: place Basic Gray card stock in Hexagons Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder and place behind Brick Wall layer.
- Piggies: stamp, using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and cut out 3 different piggies and position inside circles.
- Big Shot: using Old Olive card stock, cut out the Flourish Thinlits vine, snip off flowers or leaves as necessary and attach to brick wall over piggies.
- Big Shot: using Rich Razzleberry scraps cut out three Flourish Thinlits flowers and attach to card front.
- Rhinestone Jewels: place in center of flowers.
- Hello: stamp ‘hello‘ with Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White scrap
- Big Shot: using Layering Ovals, cut out ‘hello’ and a scalloped Basic Gray layering piece. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
And now you have a very cute this little piggy says hello card to send to someone very special! Need supplies to make your very own? Just hop over to my Stampin’ Up! store here.