On Thursday, December 15th, we made another Monday Mystery greeting card at my bi-monthly card class at the Avimor (Idaho) Community Center:
This fun card can be completed in landscape position as shown above or in portrait position as shown below. Any color combination, any Designer Series Paper, any greeting, any embossing folder can be used, creating total versatility for the card.
This is the version I made for my mystery card last week:
Here are some samples using a variety of greetings:
- Basic Gray card base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 3 pieces, 2″ x 2″
- Basic White: 2 pcs 4” x 5-1/4” and 1 pc. 1-3/4” x 1-3/4”
- Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2 pcs: 1-3/4” x 1-3/4”
- Layer 2 DSP pieces onto solid color card stock pieces
- position at far left and far right of textured Basic White layer using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stamp greeting on 1-3/4″ square Basic White piece using Memento Black ink.
- Attach to remaining Basic Gray (or whatever solid color 2″ x 2″ piece is left)
- Attach this layer to card front using Dimensionals.
Remember you can position your greeting layer so your card will end up being either portrait or landscape.
Will you be placing an order today? If yes, and if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with whom you work/play, please consider shopping in my Stampin’ Up! Store. Your can also find yourself in my store by clicking on any of the “ingredient” images above. And thank you for supporting this independent small business owner. 🙂
* Shop Stampin’ Up! in Blythe’s Store * Like my Facebook Page * Follow me on Pinterest * Join Paper Pumpkinand play along * Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack and save up to 60% * Join My Country Loft Team