I would love to add a few new members to my “My Country Loft” team of awesome demonstrators by February 22nd in order to qualify for a Centre Stage event at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event in April. And to share what I love with more stampers like myself. If you’ve been thinking about becoming a part of Stampin’ Up! now is a great time to go for it!
How did we get that name, My Country Loft Stampers? A hardware store in my community went out of business about fifteen years ago. They had a gift section (that had some rubber stamps of course) called My Country Loft. When working on transforming the building into a fire station, my husband came across the defunct, hidden and somewhat beaten up “The Country Loft” sign and asked if he could have it. Answer: yes. So he made a frame and hung it outside the room where I stamp. Hence….My Country Loft.
Here’s a bit about my “stampin’ logistics”:
- I’ve been a demo since April 1996.
- I’m located in California, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in the Central Motherlode, 15 miles north east of Sonora and about 150 miles east of San Francisco. We’re about 39 ‘crow miles’ from Yosemite National Park.
- My downline members are far and wide, spreading from right here in the Mother Lode to southwest in Morgan Hill, northwest in Santa Rosa CA and farther north in southern Oregon.
- I’m a serious business demonstrator doing two/three classes a month and running a blog where I post almost every day (http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com) and publishing a monthly Stampin’ Talk & Tips newsletter.
- I have a stamping coach and her guidance ultimately helps to make us all better stampers and demonstrators.
YOU can be whatever type of demonstrator that works for you: hobby, business, half/half.
Your only requirement as a demonstrator is a $300/quarter minimum in sales (before tax/shipping). Your first required $300 quarter is the first FULL quarter after joining Stampin’ Up!. For example, if you signed up February 4th, your first FULL QUARTER would end on June 30th. (Jan-Mar/Apr-June/July-Sept/Oct-Dec) That gives you nearly 5 months to meet your first minimums order/s totaling $300. You can always order more. Way more. 🙂
- I do not hold monthly meetings. However…… I’m lucky enough to have a stampin’ studio over our garage. And in this studio (as well as inside the house) I organize a weekend down line retreat at least once a year. You show up — we play. I mean we work and share ideas and techniques. There are always a few make and take projects. We swap cards. Plus we have a shoe box swap where you prepare the ingredients for a card or 3-D item for each attendee and then teach everyone to make it. Best part of the weekend: hubby waits on us and cooks for us for the weekend.
- I have a private down line FaceBook page where I post tips and ideas as frequently as I think of them.
What benefits do you reap as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
- You receive a 20-25% discount on your stamping products.
- You have the flexibility of working from your own home and setting your own hours.
- You receive support from creative resources like a quarterly magazine, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin’ Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services. And me!
- The Starter Kit is low cost ($99) and high-value ($125).
- During Sale-a-Bration you can choose an additional two stamp sets (any price) from the current Annual or 2017 Occasions catalog.
- You have Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first. Before a new catalog comes out. Believe me—that’s fun!
- Stampin’ Up! offers a Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products.
- You can attend Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a great time with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- You’ll develop a worldwide stamping family before you know it! I would love to send you a recruit packet at your request. We can chat on the phone…..online…..FaceTime. Email me: Blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com or call/text me at 209-352-1059. You can also join online right here.
I hope you’ll seriously consider joining me and my team of County Loft Stampers if you’re interested in being a part of the amazing Stampin’ Up! family. Yes, I will hold your hand. No, I won’t bug you to do anything more than you want to do with your business.
I’m very user friendly. 🙂