For more reasons than one, this stamp set makes my heart sing! Here Together is a salve for the times, offering supportive and hopeful phrases.
After this February 1 – May 2 sneak peak, the Natural Tones Blends will continue to be available in the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. The stamp set, dies and designer series paper however will only be available while supplies last or May 2nd.
Now that you’ve seen these wonderful new products, I want to share the card I made yesterday as a part of Monday’s Mystery Stamping*.
The instructions were to cut three pieces of coordinating but different patterns of Designer Series Paper, a color-of-your-choice card stock for the card base and available scraps for layering and stamping. Have stamps and embellishments available as well. I had just received the All Together Collection so of course I had to ‘test drive’ it.
As I was assembling my card, per instructions, I came to the conclusion that I wanted it to remain mono-chromatic. However, this morning I decided to see how it would look with the addition of coloring in the hands with the Stamping Blends. What do you think? This was my first ‘test drive’ of the new Stampin’ Blends colors. Confession: I just did a fast, not meticulous/attention-to-detail, job of using my Blends.
* Monday Mystery Stamping? What is it and where can you find it? It is a weekly (on Mondays!!!) opportunity to use your creativity and imagination by following instructions only (no visual clues) in creating a card. Sharon Armstrong, demonstrator from Texas, is the originator of her Monday Mystery Stamping which you can find on Facebook. Click here to be sure to go directly to the January 24, 2022 instructions/clues. At the bottom of her ingredients preparations is a link to the PDF with this particular Mystery Stamping’s clues. Hopefully though, you’ll stick with me when it comes to ordering your Stampin’ Up! products. 🙂
This is really a clean and simple card and here are the basic prep instructions:
- Card Front: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 5-1/4″
- Designer Series Paper (3 patterns): 5-1/2″ x 1″, 5-1/4″ x 3″ (two pieces, two different designs
- Basic White scraps for stamping
- Card Front color scraps for layering
- Embellishments (I used Brushed Brass Butterflies) and Black/White Gingham Ribbon
Can you follow the photos above to put the card together? If not, check out Sharon’s Mystery Stamping clues (link is above for her Mystery Stamping on FB) for assembly. It’s really fun and makes you think as well as, perhaps, pushing you a tad out of your comfort zone.
Put February 1st on your calendar so you can order the All Together Collection for yourself. The world needs this message. Make and share as many cards as you can! I know that’s my goal. Be sure to pop in occasionally to see what other cards I’ve created and don’t be shy about sharing your creations!
Add your creations to my FaceBook business/stamping page, Blythe Loves to Share Stamping, or below in the comment section of this post.
Will you be placing an order today? If yes, and if you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with whom you work/play, please consider shopping in my Stampin’ Up! Store. Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
* Shop Stampin’ Up! in Blythe’s Store * Like my Facebook Page * Follow me on Pinterest * Join Paper Pumpkin and play along * Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack and save up to 60% * Join My Country Loft Team