Remember last week when I said there would be an announcement about the Weekly Deals next week? Well, ‘next week’ is here and here it is:
Weekly Deals began to help reduce overstocked inventory. That mission has been accomplished and a lot of overstocked items have been sold. Stampin’ Up! will be replacing Weekly Deals with a less frequent but better promotion called Special Offers. These Special Offers will occur every few months as inventory allows (the goal is still to reduce overstocked inventory) with more products and discount tiers than Weekly Deals . All that said, here are this week’s deals, and all I can say is WOW!
What would your favorite deal for this week be? If I didn’t already have them, mine would be
- Sunburst Thinlits Die – there are lots of things you can do with it, such as cut it out and then re-cut it with an Ovals Collection Framelit for a totally different look.
- Gift Bag Punch Board – it’s mega handy!
- Confetti Hearts Border Punch – you can never have too many confetti hearts!
- Any of the twines since they always come in handy. Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral Thick Twines and the Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine
- The Rose Garden Thinlits Die is beautiful!
- The Decorative Label punch is a real staple for use on any card with any greeting (that fits inside it!)
- Finally: sequins! So good for an accent splash or a shaker card.
You can check out this week’s deals in my Stampin’ Up! store. Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack while you’re there! Just click on Shop Now.