Yes, I know that’s a funny and clumsy title for a post but sometimes that’s just the way it is.
Currently Stampin’ Up! is offering two cool deals. The first is effective right now: FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75. For three days. From today, October 9th through Wednesday, October 11th.
The second cool deal is that Stampin’ Up! is hosting an incredible join promotion during the month of October – you can choose 35% off your Starter Kit or earn 35% more product with your normally-priced Starter Kit when you join in October. Wouldn’t it be neat to have you on my Stampin’ Up! team. It’s small but it’s mighty!
What’s It Mean To Be A Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
I don’t really know where to begin and my thoughts will be in no particular order, so here goes…..
- You get to purchase your SU! products at a discount—20%-25% off.
- You get sneak peeks of new products plus the option to purchase them ahead of the rest of the stamping world.
- You get the annual and seasonal catalogs a month before the general public.
- You get to make certain purchases from these catalogs before the general public.
- You get to go to Stampin’ Up! events such as conventions and smaller gatherings. This is where you’ll meet people from all over the state, country and world.
- You meet amazing stampers from all around the world.
- You have access to private sites where you’ll find lots of super stamping ideas.
- And there’s more that I’m not thinking of right now.
I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for nearly 27 years now. I signed up in April of 1996, the day after attending a workshop across the street from my home. I’d been purchasing individual stamps from expos and stores for several years and when I learned that Stampin’ Up! had stamps in SETS THAT COORDINATED I was ‘wowed’ and sold.
While (finally) cleaning up my area of our garage yesterday I came upon a few duplicate stamp sets that I had buried in my clutter (ugh) plus a few of the oldie but goodie stamp sets that I purchased way-back-when. I’ll be playing with them in the next few months just for nostalgia’s sake. Have you ever seen some of these stamp sets??
They all need some fresh air. I still have Dungeons & Dragons and Totally Tess waiting in the wings.
Let’s chat if you have thoughts of enjoying the benefits of becoming a demonstrator. You can definitely do it your way: being your own best customer or holding classes and events and more.
Thank you so much for popping in today. Please leave a comment below if you’re looking for a specific project or technique. And don’t forget to make a card and then make someone’s day by sending it to them. I’m addressing all of my recent class card samples today, ready for sending in the next few weeks. I hope to make lots of friends and ex-neighbors smile.