I have to admit that I was a little unimpressed with the Eden’s Garden Collection when I first saw it. Too foofy (my own word) and frilly. But once I started playing with it I was hooked. This is one of those times when I pretty much forced myself to use a particular stamp set to see just what I can do with it.
One of my favorite cards so far is this:
This is how it opens:
Tips for this card will be on tomorrow’s post, November 20, 2021.
The Eden’s Garden Collection is available to you in an early release before its official release in January 2022.
CUSTOMER SALES PERIOD * NOVEMBER 2, 2021– JANUARY 3, 2022
- The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper and Eden Dies do not directly coordinate.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last and won’t be available as a part of the Collection when it’s released in January:
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Click on any of the links above if you’re interested in purchasing any or all of this lovely Ever Eden collection. If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with whom you work/play, please consider shopping in my Stampin’ Up! Store. When you do, please use the monthly hostess code, PXMUETF9, when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 or more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
* Shop Stampin’ Up! in Blythe’s Store * Like my Facebook Page * Follow me on Pinterest * Join Paper Pumpkin and play along * Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack and save up to 60% * Join My Country Loft Team