This limited time ‘wow’ opportunity for signing up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator actually began on THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4!
Here are some details:
FOR A LIMITED TIME, November 4 – 30, 2021, the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is being discounted to $75 (normally $99): You select up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice (that’s $50 of extra FREE product) plus, the kit ships free (another 10% savings).
What’s the catch? No catch. Honestly. I’ve been a demonstrator since April 1996…..I’m in my 26th year. And I love it now as much as I did early on. I’ve learned a lot over the years. And stamping has also changed a lot over the years.
Here are some details and perks:
- You can run your demonstratorship your way. The only requirement is that you sell (to others or to yourself, enjoying the 20%-25% demonstrator discount) $300 in product each quarter.
- That is, the first full quarter of your demonstratorship. For example, let’s say you sign up on November 20th. Your first full quarter will be January – March, 2022. Now, if you sign up on January 3rd (and miss that $75 promo), the fee will be $99, but your first full quarter won’t be until April – June 2022. Regardless, you’ll still be able to select $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice. And that’s the date by which yours sales commitment is $300. You’ll have almost 6 months to achieve that goal.
- You can be your own best customer, receiving that 20%-25% discount for yourself or you can sell product to your friends and whomever. You just have to meet the $300/quarter requirement.
- You can leave your demonstratorship at your whim. If it’s not working for you, there is zero obligation or pressure to stay–from me or from Stampin’ Up!
- What are some of the perks? Let me count them……hmmm, maybe I can’t.
- Purchasing your product at a discount
- Set your own schedule, putting in as much or as little time as works for you
- Getting advance notice of new products and sales
- Getting the opportunity to purchase new products ahead of your customers
- Support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas
- The opportunity to earn incentive trips
- Stampin’ University, an online resource for most everything from A-Z
- Attending demonstrator only events!!!!! So awesome!
- The OnStage event which just ended this past weekend is going to be in…….Vienna Austria in November 2022. Fear not–there will be smaller events throughout the Stampin’ Up! world in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Europe and the UK. But, if you want, you will be entitled to attend the big kahuna in Vienna. I’m already seriously thinking about it since I have friends there. Why not?
- You’ll receive a pack of business-building tools in your Starter Kit and unlimited access to the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website. It is an amazing resource, including that Stampin’ University.
- A free Paper Pumpkin Kit (no clue what it’ll be!)
- You’ll have access to ME as your upline. And I’ll do my best to answer any questions you may have by being available 24/7 (almost). I have a downline FB page just for you. And my goal is to establish monthly FB Live meetings.
- Guaranteed fun with friends
So, what do you think? Can I answer any questions for you? Might you be interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, whether for the discount for yourself or to create a thriving business? Let’s just talk about it.
Order the $75 starter kit and join Stampin’ Up! through me, CLICK HERE!
* Shop Stampin’ Up! in Blythe’s Store * Like my Facebook Page * Follow me on Pinterest * Join Paper Pumpkin and play along * Shop Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack and save up to 60% * Join My Country Loft Team