I had lunch with two local friends yesterday and we had such a good time I just had to make a pair of cards to send to them. Our waitress (Melissa, at the National Hotel in Jamestown CA,) added to the ambiance. This was just the perfect opportunity to use the greeting I’m lucky to have a friend like you from the Love What You Do stamp set.
I used one of my favorite colors for my card base: Mint Macaron. It’s one of the colors that returned to the line up with this catalog year’s color revamp. It’s also one of the colors found in the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper packs.
Tips for making this card:
- Card front: Mint Macaron, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and burnished with a Bone Folder.
- Fold the card away from the grooved score line.
- First layer: Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Stamped layer: Whisper White: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Background image: Mint Macaron Classic Ink
- Flower and greeting: Basic Gray Classic Ink
- Accent layer: Tranquil Tide: 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
How nice it felt to use so few supplies for such a meaningful card. What I really like is how the products coordinated with each other. That’s one thing I love about Stampin’ Up!’s line of products: the coordination! If you’d like to order any of the products used in this card you can check out the Share What You Love Suite on pages 176-177 of the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or………click on any of the products shown above to go straight to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store.